System Engineer supporting SF Studios Digital Services
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region for production, co-production, acquisition, distribution and international sales of feature films and TV series. SF Studios’ digital services include the video-on-demand service SF Anytime and the streaming service SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Norway, Denmark and Finland, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.
About the position
As System Engineer at SF Studios, you will be an important player in a newly formed operational team in the IT division, supporting all our Digital Services. The overall responsibility of this team is to assure that all our systems, used by both consumers and B2B partners, are offering the best possible experience. You will be working tightly with the business to create a forward-leaning operational environment, and proactively with the technical platform, making sure that our digital services are performing optimally, at all time. You have an analytical mind and are used to working with tickets in a structured manner. You have experience in managing business-critical systems from a technical point-of-view, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You take great pride in keeping customers happy! Additionally, it is a plus if you also have experience in the landscape surrounding a media delivery service. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to be an integral member of an emerging, key group, at SF!
- Investigating and solving issues reported by customers, partners or operational personnel
- Be a member of the “OnCall” team to solve issues outside office hours.
- Set up infrastructure for our products in cloud based hosting.
- Set up and maintain CI systems.
- Monitor and maintain the systems performance.
- Deploy new versions to the production server.
- Maintain technical and project documentation.
- Operational responsibility
- Experience of Helpdesk work
- Experience of managing Windows and Linux servers
- Experience of network and backup administration
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
- Streaming video (CDN, DRM etc.) meriting
- Windows server administration (essential)
- MS SQL / MySql server administration (essential)
- IIS Web server administration (essential)
- Managing services and applications for development processes
- Virtual infrastructure (AWS etc.)
- Working with various API:s
- General application level triaging
You report to the CIO of SF Studios. The position is located at SF Studios office at Sveavägen in Stockholm.
You have strong customer service skills and you are curios and interest in new technology and a problem solver. You are social and able to communicate with all types of people. You love to work in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing requirements. You have a ”can do” attitude and great enthusiasm!
Work at SF Studio
SF have an open and dynamic culture. This is a high priority at Sf Studios and will give you great opportunities to grow with challenging tasks.
For further information and application contact: Christina Strandelin. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile phone: +46 708 555838