IT Operations Lead for SF Studios Digital Services
SF Studios, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s oldest film companies and the leading film studio in the Nordic region for production, co-production, acquisition, distribution and international sales of feature films and TV series. SF Studios’ digital services include the video-on-demand service SF Anytime and the streaming service SF Kids Play. SF Studios has its head office in Stockholm, Sweden and subsidiaries in Norway, Denmark and Finland, and is part of the leading Nordic media company Bonnier AB.
About the position
As IT Operations Lead at SF Studios, you will be a key player in a newly formed operational team in the IT division, supporting all our Digital Services. The overall responsibility of this team is to assure that all our systems, used by both consumers and B2B partners, are offering the best possible experience.
You will use your experience in similar positions to shape the operational environment in a modern and scalable way. You will be responsible for assuring that the systems constituting our digital services are performant and that they offer full insight, in order to meet the SLAs. Based on your previous experiences, you will make well-grounded choices regarding tools, processes and platforms to meet this end. You will be the main contact in the operational team, and will jointly with the business and the system manager, assure the adequate priority for the team as a whole.
You have an analytical mind and are used to working with the business in a structured way. You have experience in managing business-critical systems, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. We believe you have some architectural experience, which you will use to shape this area. You take great pride in a well-functioning, performant, service. Additionally, it is a plus if you also have experience in the landscape surrounding a media delivery service. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to shape an emerging, key group and platform, at SF Studios!
- Investigating and solving issues reported by customers, partners or operational personnel
- Be a member of the “OnCall” team to solve issues outside office hours.
- Maintaining service SLAs
- Set up infrastructure for our products in cloud based hosting.
- Set up and maintain CI systems.
- Monitor and maintain the systems performance.
- Deploy new versions to the production server.
- Maintain technical and project documentation
- +5 years of experience of relevant positions, including leading operational roles
- Operational responsibility
- Experience of Helpdesk work
- Experience of managing Windows and Linux servers
- Experience of network and backup administration
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
- Streaming video (CDN, DRM etc.) meriting
- Windows server administration (essential)
- MS SQL / MySql server administration (essential)
- IIS Web server administration (essential)
- Managing services and applications for development processes
- Virtual infrastructure (AWS etc.)
- Working with various API:s
- General application level triaging
You report to the CIO of SF Studios. The position is located at Sf Studios office at Sveavägen in Stockholm.
You have strong organizational and presentation skills together with customer service skills. You are curios and interest in new technology and a problem solver. You are social and able to communicate with all types of people. You love to work in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing requirements. You have a ”can do” attitude and great enthusiasm!
Work at SF Studio
SF have an open and dynamic culture. This is a high priority at Sf Studios and will give you great opportunities to grow with challenging tasks.
For further information and application contact Christina Strandelin
Mobile phone: +46 708 555838